【#文档大全网# 导语】以下是®文档大全网的小编为您整理的《飞鸟集5》,欢迎阅读!
飞鸟集5
绿叶恋爱时便成了花。
花崇拜时便成了果实。
The leaf becomes flower when it loves. The flower becomes fruit when it worships.
埋在地下的树根使树枝产生果实,却不要什么报酬。
The roots below the earth claim no rewards for making the branches fruitful.
阴雨的黄昏,风无休止地吹着。
我看着摇曳的树枝,想念万物的伟大。 This rainy evening the wind is restless.
I look at the swaying branches and ponder over the greatness of all things.
子夜的风雨,如一个巨大的孩子,在不合时宜的黑夜里醒来,开始游喜和喧闹。 Storm of midnight, like a giant child awakened in the untimely dark, has begun to play
and shout.
I am ashamed of my emptiness, said the word to the work.
I know how poor i am when i see you, said the work to the word.
时间是变化的财富。时钟模仿它,却只有变化而无财富。
Time is the wealth of change, but the clock in its parody makes it mere change and no wealth.
真理穿了衣裳,觉得事实太拘束了。 在想象中,她却转动得很舒畅。 Truth in her dress finds facts too tight. In fiction she moves with ease.
当我到这里那里旅行着时,路呀,我厌倦你了;当是现在,当你引导我到各处去时我便爱上你,与你结婚了。
When i travelled to here and to there, i was tired of thee, o road, but now when thou leadest me to everywhere i am wedded to thee in love.
让我设想,在群星之中,有一颗星是指导着我的生命通过不可知的黑暗的。
海呀,你这暴风雨的孤寂的新妇呀,你虽掀起波浪追随你的情人,但是无用呀。
Thou raisest thy waves vainly to follow thy lover, o sea, thou lonely bride of the storm.
文字对工作说道:“我惭愧我的空虚。”
工作对文字说道:“当我看见你的时,我便知道我是怎样地贫乏了。”
Let me think that there is one among those stars that guides my life through the dark
unknown.
妇人,你用了你美丽的手指,触着我的什物,秩序便如音乐似的生出来了。
Woman, with the grace of your fingers you touched my things and order came out like
music.
One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years. It sings to me in the night, ---i loved you.
一个忧郁的声音,筑巢于逝水似的年华中。 它在夜里向我唱道:“我爱你。”
燃着的火,以它熊熊的光焰警告我不要走近它。 把我从潜藏在灰中的余烬里救出来吧。 The flaming fire warns me off by its own glow.
Save me from the dying embers hidden under ashes. 我有群星在天上,
但是,唉,我屋里的小灯却没有点亮。
I have my stars in the sky. But oh for my little lamp unlit in my house. 死文字的尘土沾着你。 用沉默去洗净你的灵魂吧。
The dust of the dead words clings to thee. Wash thy soul with silence.
生命里留了许多罅隙,从中送来了死之忧郁的音乐。
Gaps are left in life through which comes the sad music of death.
世界已在早晨敞开了它的光明之心。
出来吧,我的心,带着你的爱去与它相会。
The world has opened its heart of light in the morning. Come out, my heart, with thy love to meet it.
我的思想随着这些闪耀的绿叶而闪耀;我的心灵因了这日光的抚触而歌唱;我的生命因为偕了万物一同浮泛在空间的蔚蓝,时间的墨黑而感到欢快*
My thoughts shimmer with these shimmering leaves and my heart sings with the touch
of this sunlight; my life is glad to be floating with all things into the blue of space, into the dark of time.
本文来源:https://www.wddqxz.cn/62917ed6f9b069dc5022aaea998fcc22bdd1437a.html