【#文档大全网# 导语】以下是®文档大全网的小编为您整理的《莎士比亚经典英文情诗》,欢迎阅读!
莎士比亚经典英文情诗
爱情是一种理想,婚姻是一种现实,把两者混淆在一起,得到的是迷惘和孤独。店铺整理了莎士比亚经典英文情诗,欢迎阅读! 莎士比亚经典英文情诗篇一
That time of year thou mayst in me behold 在我身上你或许会看见秋天,
When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang 当黄叶,或尽脱,或只三三两两
Upon those boughs which shake against the cold, 挂在瑟缩的枯枝上索索抖颤--
Bare ruin'd choirs, where late the sweet birds sang. 荒废的歌坛,那里百鸟曾合唱。
In me thou seest the twilight of such day 在我身上你或许会看见暮霭, As after sunset fadeth in the west, 它在日落后向西方徐徐消退:
Which by and by black night doth take away, 黑夜,死的化身,渐渐把它赶开,
Death's second self, that seals up all in rest. 严静的安息笼住纷纭的万类。
In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire 在我身上你或许全看见余烬,
That on the ashes of his youth doth lie, 它在青春的寒灰里奄奄一息,
As the death-bed whereon it must expire 在惨淡灵床上早晚总要断魂,
Consumed with that which it was nourish'd by. 给那滋养过它的烈焰所销毁。
This thou perceivest, which makes thy love more strong,
看见了这些,你的爱就会加强,
To love that well which thou must leave ere long. 因为他转瞬要辞你溘然长往。 莎士比亚经典英文情诗篇二
O, lest the world should task you to recite 哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招
What merit lived in me, that you should love 我有什么好处,使你在我死后
After my death, dear love, forget me quite, 依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,
For you in me can nothing worthy prove; 因外我一点值得提的都没有;
Unless you would devise some virtuous lie, 除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,
To do more for me than mine own desert, 过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,
And hang more praise upon deceased I 把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,
Than niggard truth would willingly impart: 远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:
O, lest your true love may seem false in this, 哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,
That you for love speak well of me untrue, 怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,
My name be buried where my body is, 愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,
And live no more to shame nor me nor you. 免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。
For I am shamed by that which I bring forth, 因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,
本文来源:https://www.wddqxz.cn/38438d091a2e453610661ed9ad51f01dc28157de.html