纪伯伦的《孩子》

2022-04-10 14:01:26   文档大全网     [ 字体: ] [ 阅读: ]

#文档大全网# 导语】以下是®文档大全网的小编为您整理的《纪伯伦的《孩子》》,欢迎阅读!
纪伯伦,孩子
纪伯伦《论孩子》

纪·哈·纪伯伦

Your children are not your children. 你的儿女,其实不是你的儿女.

They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself.

他们是性命对于自身盼望而诞生的孩子. They come through you but not from you, 他们借助你来到这个世界,却并不是因你而来.

And though they are with you, yet they belong not to you. 他们在你身旁,却其实不属于你.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts, 你可以赐与他们的是你的爱,却不是你的设法主意, For they have their own thoughts. 因为他们有本身的思惟.

You may house their bodies but not their souls, 你可以呵护他们的身材,却不是他们的魂魄,

For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,


因为他们的魂魄属于明天,

Which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams. 属于你做梦也无法到达的明天.

You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you,

你可以拼尽全力,变得像他们一样,却不要让他们变得和你一,

For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday. 因为性命不会撤退退却,也不会在曩昔逗留.

You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.

你是弓,儿女是从你那边射出的箭.

The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite, 弓箭手望着将来之路上的箭靶,

And he bends you with his might that his arrows may go swift and far.

他用努力量将你拉开,使他的箭射得又快又远.

Let your bending in the archer’s hand be for gladness, 怀着快活的心境,在弓箭手的手中曲折吧,


For even as he loves the arrow that flies, so he loves also the bow that is stable.

因为他爱这一路飞行的箭,也爱那无比稳固的弓.


本文来源:https://www.wddqxz.cn/ce8471c965ec102de2bd960590c69ec3d4bbdb85.html

相关推荐