【#文档大全网# 导语】以下是®文档大全网的小编为您整理的《The mosquito and the lion蚊子与狮子-五分钟英语故事》,欢迎阅读!
It is a hot day. A Lion is sleeping under a tree.
炎热的一天,一只狮子在树下睡。
A Mosquito passes by and wants to have fun.So He buzzes around the Lion’s head.
一个蚊子经过,决定逗它。因此蚊子在狮子头上飞翔绕圈。
Mosquito: Zzz…Zzz… 蚊子:ZZZ
Lion: Uh…Who is making all that noise?
狮子:谁在吵闹?
Mosquito: It’s me. A Mosquito。
蚊子:是我。蚊子。
Lion: A Mosquito? Stop bothering me and go away. I’m sleeping.
狮子:蚊子?别再打扰我,走开。我想睡觉。
Mosquito: I don’t want to go away. I like it here. Zzz…Zzz…
蚊子:我不。我就喜欢这。ZZZ
Lion: I’m warning you. Go away before I get mad.
狮子:我警告你啊。再不走我生气了啊。
Mosquito: I don’t care. I am not afraid of you.
蚊子:我不。我才不怕你呢。
Lion: “What?you are not afraid me, the king of Animals? you are so small”
狮子:什么?你不怕我?我可是动物之王。你这个小不点。
Mosquito: I may be small, but I am fast. I can also fly. Can you?
蚊子:我是小,但是我很快哦。我还能飞。你能吗?
Lion: I can’t fly. But I’m the strongest among all the animals!
狮子:我是不能飞。但我是动物中最强壮的。
Mosquito: Catch me then.
蚊子:那你来抓我啊?
The Lion tries to catch the Mosquito, but fails.
狮子尽力去抓蚊子,但是失败了。
Mosquito: You can’t catch me. So I am stronger than you.
蚊子:你抓不住我。所以呢,我比你强!
Lion: A litter insect like you? That’s nonsense.
狮子:你这样的小昆虫比我强?瞎扯。
Mosquito: Size is not important. You can’t catch me. But I can chase you away.
蚊子:大小并不重要。你抓不住我,但我可以赶你走。
Lion: You? Chase me away? That’s impossible.
狮子:你?赶我走?不可能!
Mosquito: Do you want to make a bet?
蚊子:打赌不?
Lion: Make a bet ? Why not? But how will you chase me away?
狮子:打赌?干嘛不?但你是想怎么赶我走的?
Mosquito: You’ll find out.
蚊子:等下你就知道了。
Lion: (hm)This is getting interesting. Okay. but if I win,you’d better fly away.
狮子:hm..有点意思了啊。好,但如果我赢了,你最好飞我远点。
Mosquito: Sure. It’s a deal.
蚊子:当然。一言为定。
Lion: I’ll give you five minutes.
狮子:我给你。。五分钟?
Mosquito: Okay. Before I begin, this is your last chance to give up.
蚊子:可以。在我开始之前,你还有最后放弃的机会哦。
Lion: Forget it!
狮子:别扯了。
Mosquito: Here I go then!
蚊子:我来了~~~
The Mosquito bites the Lion’s nose. But the lion doesn’t feel anything.
蚊子就开始咬狮子的鼻子。但是狮子一点感觉都没有。
Lion: I didn’t feel a thing. You are no match for me. go away and let me sleep.
狮子:我啥事都没有。你没法跟我比的。还是走开,让我睡吧。
Mosquito: No way!
蚊子:不!
This time the Mosquito bites the Lion’s ears, back, and head.这次蚊子咬狮子的耳朵,背部和头部。
Lion: Uh… Little Mosquito, it’s no use. Just give up.
狮子:厄。。。小蚊子,没有用的拉。放弃吧。
Mosquito: No! Stay right here. I’ll call my friends.
蚊子:不。你呆在这里等着,我叫我的朋友来!
Lion: It still won’t work.
狮子:没有用的。
Mosquito: Oh yeah?Let's wait and see.
蚊子:是吗?让我们走着瞧。
A moment later. 过了一会。Zzz…Zzz…Zzz…Zzz…
Lion: What’s that noise? Oh my goodness! There are so many mosquitos coming at me!
狮子:那是什么声音?我的天,大群的蚊子向我冲来!
Lion: Ouch, ouch! That stings. Stop! Stop! That hurts.
狮子:哦,哦,叮的好痒。停停。痛死了。
Mosquito: Keep attacking. He’ll give up soon.
蚊子:继续攻击!他很快就会放弃的了!
Lion: Ouch! I can’t stand it anymore. Stop. I give up.ouch.
狮子:哦,我受不了了。停!我投降!噢~
The Lion runs far far away from the Mosquitos.
狮子跑得远远的,远离蚊子。蚊子看着狮子跑大笑。它非常得意到处飞,但是没有注意头顶刚好有一个蜘蛛网。蚊子继续大笑,突然被粘住了,并成为蜘蛛的午餐。
The mosquito looks at it run and laughs…He feels so good that he keeps flying around.but he doesn’t see a spider web just ahead. The Mosquito is stuck and becomes a spider's lunch.
The story tells us:Always be humble. 这个故事告诉我们,做人要谦逊的好。
本文来源:https://www.wddqxz.cn/b14fd5000166f5335a8102d276a20029bd646397.html