【#文档大全网# 导语】以下是®文档大全网的小编为您整理的《泰戈尔经典英文短诗欣赏阅读带翻译》,欢迎阅读!
泰戈尔经典英文短诗欣赏阅读带翻译
泰戈尔作为亚洲第一位获得诺贝尔文学奖的作家,是印度文学史上的一座丰碑。下面是店铺为大家整理的泰戈尔经典英文短诗,欢迎大家阅读!
泰戈尔经典英文短诗篇一
When Day Is Done 当时光已逝 If the day is done , 假如时光已逝, If birds sing no more . 鸟儿不再歌唱,
If the wind has fiagged tired , 风儿也吹倦了,
Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me , 那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上,
Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,
如同黄昏时节你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地, The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk. 又轻轻合上睡莲的花瓣。 From the traverer, 路途未完,行囊已空,
Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,
衣裳破裂污损,人已精疲力竭。
Whose garment is torn and dust-laden , 你驱散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,
Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty , 使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,
And renew his life like a flower under 如花朵般焕发生机。
The cover of thy kindly night . 在你慈爱的夜幕下苏醒。 泰戈尔经典英文短诗篇二
DAY by day I float my paper boats one by one down the running stream.我每天把纸船一个个放在急流的溪中。
In big black letters I write my name on them and the name of the village where I live.我用大黑字写我的名字和我住的村名在纸船上。
I hope that someone in some strange land will find them and know who I am.我希望住在异地的人会得到这纸船,知道我是谁。
I load my little boats with shiuli flowers from our garden, and hope that these blooms of the dawn will be carried safely to land in the night.我把园中长的秀利花载在我的小船上,希望这些黎明开的花能在夜里被平平安安地带到岸上。
I launch my paper boats and look up into the sky and see the little clouds setting their white bulging sails.我投我的纸船到水里,仰望天空,看见小朵的云正张着满鼓着风的白帆。
I know not what playmate of mine in the sky sends them down the air to race with my boats!我不知道天上有我的什么游伴把这些船放下来同我的船比赛!
When night comes I bury my face in my arms and dream that my paper boats float on and on under the midnight stars.夜来了,我的脸埋在手臂里,梦见我的纸船在子夜的星光下缓缓地浮泛前去。
The fairies of sleep are sailing in them, and the lading is their baskets full of dreams.睡仙坐在船里,带着满载着梦的篮子。 泰戈尔经典英文短诗篇三
责备 Defamation
Why are those tears in your eyes, my child?为什么你眼里有了
本文来源:https://www.wddqxz.cn/a1d5c64d7d21af45b307e87101f69e314332fae9.html