【#文档大全网# 导语】以下是®文档大全网的小编为您整理的《生日派对的英语口语》,欢迎阅读!
生日派对的英语口语
关于生日派对的英语口语
在美国,过生日时,很对人会办生日派对,下面是店铺分享的关于生日派对的口语,希望能帮到大家!
May:
Look! Someone is celebrating his birthday. 看!有人在庆祝生日。 Jimmy:
This must be his 21st birthday. No doubt about it. 这一定是他21岁的生日。毫无疑问。 May:
Why? Do you know that guy? 为什么?你认识那个人吗? Jimmy:
No. Well, in America, 21 is the age when you're allowed to drink. So, many guys celebrate it in bars.
不认识。不过,在美国,你要到21岁才可以喝酒。所以,有很多男孩子来酒吧庆祝他们21岁的生日。
May:
That's interesting. But it would be really expensive, I suppose. Just think about all the drinks.
挺有趣的。不过我猜那一定很贵。光想想那些饮料就知道了。 Jimmy:
No. If it's your birthday, then you don't need to pay a cent. Just blow out the candles and open the gifts. That makes the birthday a special day. Your friends will take care of everything.
不是的。如果是你的生日,你就不用花一分钱。只要吹生日蜡烛,收礼物就可以了。那才能叫过生日啊。你的朋友会把一切都张罗好的。
May:
Wow. That's wonderful. 哇,那太棒了。 Jimmy:
What about in China? What'd you do to celebrate your birthday?
在中国怎么样啊?你们是怎样庆祝生日的呢? May:
Nowadays, it's no difference from America. But in old times, we have traditional ways to celebrate it.
现在和美国没什么差别。但在以前,我们用传统的方式来庆祝生日。
Jimmy:
Oh, really? Anything special? 哦,真的`吗?有什么特别的吗? May:
Mother would cook "long-lived" noodles. And for old people, we'll prepare Longevity Peaches. Just for blessing.
妈妈会煮“长寿面”。如果是给老人过生日,就要准备寿桃。都是用来祝福的。
Jimmy:
Wow, Longevity Peaches! What's that? Real peach? 哇,寿桃。那是什么啊?是真的桃子吗? May:
No. They are made of wheat flour and they look just like real peaches.
不是的。它们是用麦粉做的,不过看起来就跟真的桃子一样。 Jimmy:
Why peach? Is there any interesting tale behind it? 为什么是桃子呢?这里面有什么有趣的传说吗? May:
本文来源:https://www.wddqxz.cn/9aa8ade888d63186bceb19e8b8f67c1cfad6eeca.html