【#文档大全网# 导语】以下是®文档大全网的小编为您整理的《莎士比亚经典十四行诗译文》,欢迎阅读!
莎士比亚经典十四行诗译文
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文学家之一。下面是店铺为大家带来莎士比亚经典十四行诗译文,欢迎大家阅读!
莎士比亚经典十四行诗译文1:
No longer mourn for me when I am dead 我死去的时候别再为我悲哀,
Then you shall hear the surly sullen bell 当你听见那沉重凄惨的葬钟
Give warning to the world that I am fled 普告给全世界说我已经离开
From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell: 这龌龊世界去伴最龌龊的虫:
Nay, if you read this line, remember not 不呀,当你读到这诗,别再记起 The hand that writ it; for I love you so 那写它的手;因为我爱到这样,
That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot 宁愿被遗忘在你甜蜜的心里,
If thinking on me then should make you woe. 如果想起我会使你不胜哀伤。 O, if, I say, you look upon this verse 如果呀,我说,如果你看见这诗,
When I perhaps compounded am with clay, 那时候或许我已经化作泥土,
Do not so much as my poor name rehearse. 连我这可怜的名字也别提起,
But let your love even with my life decay, 但愿你的爱与我的生命同腐。
Lest the wise world should look into your moan 免得这聪明世界猜透你的心,
And mock you with me after I am gone. 在我死去后把你也当作笑柄。 莎士比亚经典十四行诗译文2:
That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect, 你受人指摘,并不是你的瑕疵,
For slander's mark was ever yet the fair; 因为美丽永远是诽谤的对象;
The ornament of beauty is suspect, 美丽的无上的装饰就是猜疑,
A crow that flies in heaven's sweetest air. 像乌鸦在最晴朗的天空飞翔。
So thou be good, slander doth but approve 所以,检点些,谗言只能更恭维
Thy worth the greater, being woo'd of time; 你的美德,既然时光对你钟情;
For canker vice the sweetest buds doth love, 因为恶蛆最爱那甜蜜的嫩蕊,
And thou present'st a pure unstained prime. 而你的正是纯洁无瑕的初春。
Thou hast pass'd by the ambush of young days, 你已经越过年轻日子的埋伏,
Either not assail'd or victor being charged; 或未遭遇袭击,或已克服敌手;
Yet this thy praise cannot be so thy praise, 可是,对你这样的赞美并不足 To tie up envy evermore enlarged: 堵住那不断扩大的嫉妒的口:
If some suspect of ill mask'd not thy show,
本文来源:https://www.wddqxz.cn/8da84ddf4593daef5ef7ba0d4a7302768e996f7f.html