三人英语情景对话(关于医生,病人,护士的对话)

2022-05-15 01:31:32   文档大全网     [ 字体: ] [ 阅读: ]

#文档大全网# 导语】以下是®文档大全网的小编为您整理的《三人英语情景对话(关于医生,病人,护士的对话)》,欢迎阅读!
对话,英语,护士,病人,情景


共三人(医生、护士、病人)

患失眠症 Dialogue Four Suffering from insomnia

护士:早上好!

Nurse: Good morning. 病人:你好!

Patient: Good morning. 护士:请问哪里不舒服?

Nurse: What seems to be the problem? 病人:失眠。

Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.. 护士:这种情况出现有多久了?

Nurse: How long have you had the problem? 病人:三个月了。 Patient: Three months.

护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?

Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before? 病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。

Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

护士: 好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。

Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

病人:每问题。 请问我应该挂哪科?

Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam? 护士:您最好挂内科。

Nurse: You’d better go to the medical department. 病人:表填好,给你。

Patient: Here is my registration card. 护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。

Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar., 病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?

Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right. 病人:多谢了。 Patient: Thanks a lot. 护士:不客气。

Nurse: You’re welcome.

病人:早上好,大夫

Patient: Good morning, doctor. 医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble? 病人:最近有点失眠。




Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia. 医生:这种情况有多久了?

Doctor: How long have you had this problem? 病人:三个月了。 Doctor: Three months. 医生:服用过什么药吗?

Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me. 医生:有头痛的情况吗?

Doctor: Do you have headaches?

病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge. 医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.) 医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork. 病人:我该怎么呢?

Patient: What should I do then?

医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much. 病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。 Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.

医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia. 病人:多谢了。再见!

Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye! 医生:再见! Doctor: Bye!


本文来源:https://www.wddqxz.cn/83d442600b1c59eef8c7b4f8.html

相关推荐