【#文档大全网# 导语】以下是®文档大全网的小编为您整理的《[慢速生活英语口语广播75:选房子] 日常生活日语口语》,欢迎阅读!
[慢速生活英语口语广播75:选房子] 日常生活
日语口语
英语口语网权威发布慢速生活英语口语广播75:选房子,更多慢速生活英语口语广播75相关信息请访问英语口语网。
places to live选房子
Finding a new place to live isn’t always easy. 找个新的住的地方并不容易。
I have been living in the same apartment for nine years and I thought it was time for a change.
我在同一个公寓中住了九年了,我想是该换个地方住住了。
I have always wanted to buy a condo or a townhouse, but I didn’t have the money for a down payment.
我曾一度想买一个集合式公寓或一个多层房子,不过一直没有钱付得起首付。
But now, I have a little money saved up and I want to buy a place of my own.
不过现在,我有了点积蓄,想给自己买个房子了。
第 1 页 共 3 页
I didn’t want to go through a real estate agent yet so I started looking around the city on my own.
我并不想通过地产中介去买房,所以我在城里自己去转转。
I wasn’t sure if I wanted a townhouse or a single-family home.
我还没有拿定语音是要一个多层的房子还是一个单层的。 I didn’t want to live in a multi-story building anymore, not even if I had a penthouse unit.
不过我不太想住在多层的房子中了,即使能多拥有一个阁楼。
It was too noisy and I wanted a backyard for my dog, Shiloh.
那种房子太吵,我想给我的小狗施罗弄个小院子。 I looked at a duplex as well as some traditional houses.
我看了一些传统的单套的房子,还有双间一套的。 One of the last houses I saw was a two-bedroom, one-bath bungalow.
我最后看中的是个有两个卧室,一个浴室的平房。
第 2 页 共 3 页
It was small enough for one person, but big enough for me and my dog.
虽然这房子即使对于一个人而言都有点小,但是对于我与我的爱犬是足够了。
When Shiloh saw the backyard, I think it was love at first sight.
当我的小狗施罗看到那个院子第一眼,它就喜欢上了。 I’d like to say that I picked the house, but really, it was Shiloh’s choice.
我得说房子是我选的,但其实是我的小狗敲定的。 I don’t think he would ever forgive me if I didn’t buy that house.
如果我不买这个房子,他一辈子都不会原谅我的。
第 3 页 共 3 页
本文来源:https://www.wddqxz.cn/6c50a1acaf02de80d4d8d15abe23482fb5da0247.html