【#文档大全网# 导语】以下是®文档大全网的小编为您整理的《莎士比亚经典英文诗带翻译》,欢迎阅读!
莎士比亚经典英文诗带翻译
莎士比亚经典英文诗1:
Or I shall live your epitaph to make, 无论我将活着为你写墓志铭,
Or you survive when I in earth am rotten; 或你未亡而我已在地下腐朽,
From hence your memory death cannot take, 纵使我已被遗忘得一干二净,
Although in me each part will be forgotten. 死神将不能把你的忆念夺走。
Your name from hence immortal life shall have, 你的名字将从这诗里得永生,
Though I, once gone, to all the world must die: 虽然我,一去,对人间便等于死;
The earth can yield me but a common grave, 大地只能够给我一座乱葬坟,
When you entombed in men's eyes shall lie. 而你却将长埋在人们眼睛里。
Your monument shall be my gentle verse, 我这些小诗便是你的纪念碑,
Which eyes not yet created shall o'er-read, 未来的眼睛固然要百读不厌,
And tongues to be your being shall rehearse 未来的舌头也将要传诵不衰,
When all the breathers of this world are dead; 当现在呼吸的人已瞑目长眠。
You still shall live--such virtue hath my pen-- 这强劲的笔将使你活在生气
Where breath most breathes, even in the mouths of men. 最蓬勃的地方,在人们的嘴里。
莎士比亚经典英文诗2:
So oft have I invoked thee for my Muse 我常常把你当诗神向你祷告,
And found such fair assistance in my verse 在诗里找到那么有力的神助, As every alien pen hath got my use 以致凡陌生的笔都把我仿效,
And under thee their poesy disperse. 在你名义下把他们的诗散布。
Thine eyes that taught the dumb on high to sing 你的眼睛,曾教会哑巴们歌唱, And heavy ignorance aloft to fly 曾教会沉重的愚昧高飞上天,
Have added feathers to the learned's wing 又把新羽毛加给博学的翅膀, And given grace a double majesty. 加给温文尔雅以两重的尊严。
Yet be most proud of that which I compile,
可是我的诗应该最使你骄傲,
Whose influence is thine and born of thee: 它们的诞生全在你的感召下:
In others' works thou dost but mend the style, 对别人的作品你只润饰格调,
And arts with thy sweet graces graced be; 用你的美在他们才华上添花。
But thou art all my art and dost advance 但对于我,你就是我全部艺术,
As high as learning my rude ignorance. 把我的愚拙提到博学的高度。
感谢您的阅读,祝您生活愉快。
本文来源:https://www.wddqxz.cn/619dd8c3f38583d049649b6648d7c1c709a10b2d.html