电话英语---替人接电话的英语完整表达7

2023-05-07 11:08:15   文档大全网     [ 字体: ] [ 阅读: ]

#文档大全网# 导语】以下是®文档大全网的小编为您整理的《电话英语---替人接电话的英语完整表达7》,欢迎阅读!
英语,电话,替人,表达,完整


請教對方受話人是否知道其電話 7



告以受話人準備接電話了

(1) 他要來接了。

He's on his way.

(2) 她來了。

Here she is now.

(3) 對方要接了。

Your party is on the line.

(4) 電話接通了,先生。

Your call has been through, sir.

(5) 電話通了。說吧。

Your call is ready. Go ahead.

(6) 電話通了。請說吧。



You're through now. Please go ahead.

(7) 電話現在接通了。

The line's through now.

(8) 你請說吧。

Go ahead caller.



(9) 他可以和你通話了。我現在就替你接通。

He can speak to you now. I'll connect you now.




(10) 他的電話講完了。我現在可以幫你接過去了。

He's finished his call. I can put you through now.



與受話人同姓者有數位時

<說明> 來電者只說要找某先生[小姐],偏偏公司裏某姓的人不只一位,此時應問清楚是哪個部門的人,或是請對方說出受話人的全名,才不致接錯對象徒生困擾。

(1) 我們這兒有兩位王先生。您要找哪位呢?



We've got two Mr. Wangs here. Which one would you like to speak with?

(2) 是王大華或王大明呢?



Is it Tahua Wang or Taming Wang?

(3) 你要找的是在哪個部門服務的王先生?

What section does your Mr. Wang work in?

(4) 你是打給總務部的王先生嗎?

Are you calling Mr. Wang in the General Affairs Department?

(5) 我們公司有好幾位王先生。他叫什麼名字?



We have several Mr. Wangs in this company. What is his first name?



(6) 我們有兩位黃小姐會計部的黃珍妮及業務部的黃蘇珊。你要找哪一位黃小姐呢?

We have two Miss Huangs─Jenny Huang in Accounts and Susan Huang in Sales. Which Miss Huang do you want?


本文来源:https://www.wddqxz.cn/543871a7a3116c175f0e7cd184254b35effd1a5c.html

相关推荐