泰戈尔爱情诗句大全

2022-07-10 10:08:13   文档大全网     [ 字体: ] [ 阅读: ]

#文档大全网# 导语】以下是®文档大全网的小编为您整理的《泰戈尔爱情诗句大全》,欢迎阅读!
泰戈尔,诗句,爱情,大全
泰戈尔爱情诗句大全

1那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。 They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

2 我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。 That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

3 “我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?” “我不过是一朵花。” We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?" I am a mere flower.

4 休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。 Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

5 人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。 Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

6 神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。 God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.

7 光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺 诈的。 The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.

8 啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。 O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.

9 我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记: “我爱你。” My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, "I love thee."

10 “月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?” “向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。” Moon, for what do you wait? To salute the sun for whom I must make way.

11 绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的.大地发出的渴望的声音。 The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

12 神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。 His own mornings are new surprises to God.


13 生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。 Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.

14 枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。 The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.

15 鸟儿愿为一朵云。 云儿愿为一只鸟。 The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird.

16 瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。” The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."

17 我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。 是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。 I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.

18 妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在 小石中流过。 Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.

19 当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。 The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.

20 不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。 Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.

您的阅读,祝您生活愉快。


本文来源:https://www.wddqxz.cn/09713b280042a8956bec0975f46527d3250ca67f.html

相关推荐