【#文档大全网# 导语】以下是®文档大全网的小编为您整理的《三年级英语笑话带翻译》,欢迎阅读!
民间笑话故事像神话小说等民间文学一样,是广大劳动人民在长期的生产劳动和与自然界作斗争的过程中,以口头形式创作和传承的文学体裁。本文是三年级英语笑话带翻译,希望对大家有帮助!
三年级英语笑话带翻译:酒后驾车
Late one night a police officer was patrolling a rowdy bar to anticipate possible DUI violations.
一天深夜,一名警察去一个经常有人闹事的酒吧门口巡逻,为了避免有酒后驾车的情况发生。
At closing time, he saw a fellow tumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys in fivedifferent cars before he found his. 酒吧打烊了,他看见一个家伙跌跌撞撞的跑出来,一下摔在路边,随后又用钥匙试着开了五辆车的门才找到他自己的车。
Then he sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes.
坐进车里,好几分钟他又都是在摸着那些钥匙。
Everyone else left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away.
这时人们都从酒吧出来并且开车走了。最后他也发动了车子准备开走, The police officer was waiting for him and turned on his light and pulled the driver over, readhim his rights and administered the breathalyzer test.
警察已经等这个机会很久了,他打开灯,把司机从车里拉出来,给他宣读了他所享有的法定权利,然后作了酒精的测试。
The test results showed a reading of 0.00. 测试的结果是零,
The puzzled officer demanded to know how could that be. 于是困惑的警察问他是为什么,
The driver replied, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy!"
司机说:“今晚他们派我当诱饵。”
三年级英语笑话带翻译:机长的录音
This is your captain speaking. On behalf of my crew ... 这是你们机长的声音。
I'd like to welcome you aboard British Airways flight 602 from New York to London.
请允许我代表全体工作人员,欢迎你们乘坐英国航空公司602号航班从纽约飞往伦敦。
We are currently flying at a height of 35,000 feet midway across the Atlantic.
我们此时在大西洋上空35,000英尺的高度。
"If you look out of the windows on the starboard side of the
aircraft, you will observe thatboth the starboard engines are on fire. " 如果你从飞机的右边向窗外看去,你将会发现右侧的两个引擎都已经起火。
If you look out of the windows on the port side, you will observe that the port wing has fallenoff.
如果你从左边往外看,你就会看到那边的机翼已经脱落了。 "If you look down towards the Atlantic Ocean, you will see a little yellow life raft with threepeople in it to waving at you.” 如果你俯视下面的大西洋,那么你会看到一艘黄色的救生筏,上面有三个人正在朝你挥手。
That's me, the copilot, and one of the air stewardesses. This is a recording.
那是我、副驾驶员还有我们的一名女乘务员。这是一段录音。
三年级英语笑话带翻译:相亲
A guy gets set up on a blind dateand he takes her out for dinner to a very expensiverestaurantto make a good impression.
一个小伙子被安排去相亲,为了能给女孩留一个好印象,他带着她去了家收费昂贵的餐厅。
The waiter approaches the table and asks to take their order. 服务生过来问他们要点些什么菜。
The lady begins ordering practically everything on the
menu,shrimp cocktail, pate, CaesarSalad, lobster, crepes Suzette,with no regard to the price.
女孩开始点菜了,她几乎点了菜单上所有的东西,鸡尾虾、派、凯撒沙拉、龙虾、柳橙可丽饼,完全不考虑价格。
The guy is getting very upset,as he never thought she would order so much.
小伙子变得很不安,他真没想到女孩竟然会点这么多菜。
She then stops, and looks across at him, and asks,"What do you suggest I wash it down with?"
这时她停下了,看着坐在对面的他,问,“你认为咱们该喝什么酒水配这些菜呢?”
"Well my dear, I can think of nothing so fitting as the Mississippi River"
“哦,亲爱的,我觉得没有什么东西比密西西比河更合适了。”
本文来源:https://www.wddqxz.cn/068d93c66237ee06eff9aef8941ea76e58fa4ad2.html